Field Senior Manager for MD/DC/PA Education Programs
Tenure at CBF: 1996-present
Education: BA in Government and Politics
- CBF Skipjack Environmental Education Program Captain/Manager
- CBF Baltimore Harbor Environmental Education Program Captain/Manager
Dave brings well over 20 years of experience in leading all aspects of our field programs including:
- Safety and risk management
- Crew supervision and training
- Boat maintenance
- Scheduling and strategic planning
Before CBF, Dave spent more than five years working in environmental education. Most of this time he spent aboard traditionally rigged sailing ships with live-aboard students. Prior to that he spent about a million years working as a summer camp counselor and sailing instructor.
- USCG 150 Ton Near Coastal Master with Sailing Endorsement
- PADI Certified Advanced Deep Water and Rescue Scuba Diver
Environmental Education Philosophy: You can't teach (or preach) environmental stewardship. Give people an amazing experience and the rest will follow.