Potomac River Boat Program Manager
Tenure at CBF: Fall 2006-present
Education: Dickinson College, BS Environmental Science
- Adam was the assistant manager at the Philip Merrill Environmental Center before moving to CBF's Fox Island. The mainland called him back to Annapolis, where Adam worked for CBF's communications team as the Community Building Manager. He has returned to his roots in Education as of March 2012.
- School for Field Studies: Center for Coastal Studies; Baja California, Mexico; semester abroad.
- Williams Mystic Maritime Studies Program; Mystic, CT; semester abroad.
- LUCE Integrated Watershed Field Semester; travel in Chesapeake Bay and southern Louisiana comparing watershed and estuary issues.
- Alliance for Aquatic Resource Monitoring; staff member providing technical support for volunteer water monitors.
- The Nature Conservancy; field worker; collected physical/biological on headwater streams in a coastal forest in Washington state.