The Hampton Roads Education Program and CBF's floating classroom, Bea Hayman Clark, work out of the following three locations.
Norfolk Town Point Park
- Take interstate 64 East or 64 West to Route 264 West in Norfolk
- Follow 264 West 4.5 miles to Waterside Drive exit (on the left).
- Travel on Route 264 to Main Street.
- Turn left onto Nauticus Museum parking circle.
- There is no parking for the bus at Nauticus, but students and teachers may unload there.
- Walk through Town Point Park toward Waterside Mall.
- The Bea Hayman Clark will be docked on the seawall on the face of Town Point Park between Nauticus and Waterside Mall.
- There is parking for the bus on Main Street and Plume Street (next stoplight).
- Take Interstate 64 or Route 58 toward Interstate 264 East.
- In Portsmouth, take exti #7 Effingham.
- On exit ramp, follow signs for immediate right to "Crawford St./Naval Hospital/Naval Shipyard."
- Follow signs to Crawford St. and turn right onto Water Street.
- The Bea Hayman Clark will be docked on the Portside Seawall.
Virginia Beach Long Bay Pointe Boating Resort
- From Route 64 East, take the Northampton Blvd. Exit (Route 13 North).
- Go 4 miles to the fifth stoplight.
- Get into the right hand lane and take the last exit before the Bay Bridge Tunnel ("Shore Dr./Beaches").
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, take a right onto Shore Dr. and cross over the Lesner Bridge.
- Three stoplights after the bridge, go right onto W. Great Neck Rd.
- After you pass Buccaneer Road take the next right into the marina parking lot.
- The Bea Hayman Clark will be at the end of the marina, on the left.
- ** If coming from Great Neck Road take the bridge over Long Creek and turn left into the marina parking lot.
Newport News James River Marina
- From Richmond, take Route 64 East towards Newport News.
- From Norfolk, take Route 64 West to Newport News.
- Exit onto Jefferson Ave. East towards Newport News.
- Go .9 mile to the second stoplight and turn right onto Oyster Point Rd. (McDonalds on the corner).
- Follow Oyster Point Road one mile to Warwick Blvd. (Rt. 60) and go right at the light onto Deep Creek Rd. (there is a 7-11 on the corner).
- Follow this road to the end and you will see James River Marina.
- The Bea Hayman Clark will be at the dock.
- **From downtown Newport News, follow Route 60 West to Deep Creek Road and go right.