Bands in the Sand on the beach at CBF's Philip Merrill Environmental Center. Photo by Mike Morgan.
bambeco proudly sponsors
Bands in the Sand
Saturday, June 13, 2015
5:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.
Parking is available at the following locations:
St. Anne's School of Annapolis
3112 Arundel on the Bay Road, Annapolis, MD 21403
Hillsmere Elementary School
3052 Arundel on the Bay Rd, Annapolis MD 21403
- Take Route 50 West—then following the directions below.
- Take Route 97 towards Annapolis, then Route 50 East—then following the directions below.
From Virginia/Washington, D.C.:
- Take 50/301, then Route 50 East—then following the directions below.
From Maryland's Eastern Shore:
- Go west over the Bay Bridge, then 50 West—then following the directions below.
Continue from the locations above:
- Exit onto Aris T. Allen Blvd (Route 665) heading East (Exit 22)—do NOT exit onto Riva Road.
- Go approximately 2.8 miles and Aris T. Allen Blvd. becomes Forest Drive.
- Go approximately 2.2 miles and Forest Drive becomes Bay Ridge Road.
- Turn right onto Arundel on the Bay Road (at the fire station).
- Go approximately .5 miles and take a right onto the parking lot. Attendants will be there to guide traffic.
View Larger Map