Public Beach Policy
Updated: November 2013
This policy may be changed at any time
Due to limited parking, public access requires a permit pass. Access may vary day to day. Calling ahead is encouraged to determine if passes are available. Passes are first come/first served basis.
Merrill Center property access for the public:
- Controlled, limited public access
- Limited access available to public from 8:30 - 5:00; Monday - Fridays except holidays
- All visitors must check in with the front desk for approved access and pass
- 10 passes/day available for property use - must give receptionist a valid driver's license in exchange for a pass and pick it up when you return the pass. Must return the pass by 5:00 pm when the office closes. Passes are per person. Not per car.
- Visitors may only park in the upper parking lot (north side of parking lot).
Rules and guidelines:
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Must clean up after your dog
- Visitors must not disturb any CBF activities, events or education field trips
- No bathrooms available
- No glass
- No alcohol
- No swimming
- All trash must be carried out
- The dock is off limits.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- CBF can close the property at any time due to scheduled events, education field trips in progress, or other CBF activities.
Use of the property for an event: (Any group over 5)
- Must get preapproval from CBF (Conference Center Coordinator)
- Follow contract criteria for leasing facility